Are you excited about the SharePoint Virtual Summit? It’s a free worldwide online event that’s happening on 16th May 2017.
So, what has changed in Office 365 for all of us? Well, the numbers have been increased to over 85 million active users and that says it all! Microsoft Office Online, Outlook, Skype for Business – we can’t imagine living without these and now, Microsoft Teams – the ultimate chat-based workspace application!
Click here to see our Microsoft Teams User Experience Video.
Okay, did I miss something? Yes, Microsoft SharePoint has been the backbone for perfect content management solution and company intranets.
Let’s rewind a bit, we witnessed the Future of SharePoint Event on 4th May, 2016. Microsoft had promised lots of upgrades and innovations and they have delivered a lot for all of us (Especially on Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive). Let’s recap on those features: -
- The Microsoft SharePoint Framework – Latest, client-side development model to boost the next generation of custom SharePoint development.
- Latest compliance capabilities like MDM (Mobile Device Management), DLP (Data Loss Prevention) and Conditional Access.
- Microsoft Flow and PowerApps integration with apps for supporting app and business process development.
- The very first SharePoint Mobile App on Android and iOS with a complete new SharePoint Home Page interface in O365.
- SharePoint Team Sites connected to O365 Groups and MS Teams seamlessly.
- Latest OneDrive sync client with shared folders and support for MS SharePoint files.
So, what’s in for the upcoming SharePoint Virtual Summit? Let’s hope for the best sessions where we can leverage on OneDrive, SharePoint and other O365 collaboration tools for empowering workforce, stay connected with your colleagues and streamlining business processes. In short, Connect – Collaborate and Engage!
According to the sources, Jeff Teper (Microsoft Corporate VP) will be unveiling the latest roadmap and innovations. Also, we will also learn about how O365 connected with Windows and Azure platform is improving on the productivity levels for your teams and of course, organization.
Have you registered for the event? Go ahead and save your space to experience the best!